- Provide instant and sustained energy – processed uniquely in the liver to make lots of sustained energy fast.
- Provides the benefits of coconut oil – but concentrated so 1 tablespoon of MCT oil concentrate is equivalent up to 18 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Colorless and virtually tasteless so can be added to food, salads, & shakes without the “yuk” factor.
- MCTs improve blood sugar regulation, stops hypoglycemic swings
- Improve metabolism (especially fat metabolism) to boost your fat burning
- May improve thyroid function,
- Improve appetite regulation – you feel full and stay that way longer.
- Used to treat those suffering with many ailments (Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, seizures, cystic fibrosis, etc
- MCT oil is like rocket fuel for your brain because it enhances ketone production. Ketones, of course, are a more efficient fuel for your brain.
How to start:
- To allow your digestive system and liver to adapt to increasing levels, start slow at 1 teaspoon 3X/day added to food, salads, smoothies or
swallow it straight. It it clear, tasteless and odorless.
- Over the first week, gradually increase your dose to 1 tablespoon 3X/day.
- Over the 2nd week, work up to 1-3 tablespoons taken 2-3X/day.
- Continue as long as you would like to support your fat burning metabolism, high level energy and stamina, and peak brain performance.
Not all MCT oils are created equal
- if you want the best results, the pure, non-GMO, professional-grade highly concentrated C8 version is essential.